1. Stores are getting ready for Christmas, totally by passing my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving.
2. It's still not cool enough to wear my sweaters
3. still too hot to run outside at four in the afternoon
4. Coughs are just not fun to have when you get that itch even water can't appease.
5. spelling words wrong.
6. getting booed...I don't mind the treats, but what to do for the three people I have yet to boo? paper plates with a mound of frosting? Could work.
7. my car which likes to die on me.
8. the sound of the lawn mower going off bright and early every monday..still.
9. getting stir crazy
10. figuring out how to sew a Cleopatra costume and having no clue how to sew..
11. Making a Jedi Cloak, did I mention I don't know how to sew?
12. Halloween.
13. Halloween
14. Did I mention, Halloween? It is my least favorite "holiday" I hate it!
15. The 25 cup cakes I must have eaten all by myself this past week..... seriously.
Sounds like you need some reasons to love October. Sorry you don't here are some of the things I love about this time of year. Hope it will give you a little different perspective.
ReplyDelete1. pumpkin patches, so fun.
2. Also, I still love corn field mazes. I know I should learn, but I still like them
3. Fall leaves. So pretty, ours have not peaked yet, but it's coming
4. No sweaters yet true, but I also don't have to run the air conditioning or the heat.
yeah to a lower electric bill.
5. Have you been to Zion's in October, seriously do it and find someone to take you repelling. It was one of my favorite vacations ever....and I've been to Hawaii mind you. Repelling into some of those slot canyons is possibly one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. You MUST do this! DO IT!!!! You will love it. FIND A WAY!!!
6. Tis the season that treats start so here's to running every morning and hiding the sugar cookie recipe in my house.
7. Halloween is also my least favorite holiday, but something about a little girl in a tutu and fairy wings makes me like it a little better.
8. Sewing does suck. I NEVER sew, but I wish I could make a costume for anyone in my family. So here's to your attempt and hopefully success at being domestic. Go Emily
9. It is sad they put Christmas out so early, but you can put up corn stalks, gourds, and pumpkins. Some of my favorite decorations. I love finding the crazy looking gourds.
10. Sorry about the cough. Take benedryl one night and let Mike have the kids while you rest. October is nearly the end of allergy season though so here is to allergies going away for the winter. Hooray!!!
11.Zion slot canyons in the fall.
12. let me repeat, Zion's slot canyons in the fall
13. Just in case you missed it GO TO ZION'S SLOT CANYONS. THEY ARE AMAZING! You simple can't live that close and not do it. It is amazing. You must find a way for me.
14. In case I forgot Zion's slot canyons
15. You guessed it! Zion's slot canyons there is a reason it's a National Park--One of America's best ideas!
Hope that helps. I actually Love October. Novemeber is the month that I don't love as much. Except Thanksgiving. That part is great!
Thanks Bri! I'll have to check out Zion's one of these days! And I do love fall, just hate waiting for it to be really and truly fall! =)
ReplyDeleteI am in the same boat, well, all except on the Halloween part.. I LOVE IT!! But I hate that they are already onto Christmas... and the 25 cupcakes can't be THAT bad.. can they? ;)
ReplyDelete