Thursday, February 10, 2011

Update...

Well, i went in for the echo cardiogram yesterday. A very long, very boring hour of laying on a bed. Why do they make ultrasound rooms dark, and warm? I wanted to take a nap! I haven't heard anything from the doctor's office yet. I called yesterday afternoon, but they have yet to call me back. So, I suppose I'm still in limbo. Which I hate. I just want to know! I want to move on from limbo, and from the uncertainty of the future...like tomorrow! I want to know what I can do so that I can live a very long time!

I have had a rough couple of days. From the emotions of not knowing, to the fear that this might not turn out so well, to the comfort of knowing that people who love me are praying for me, to disappointment...to peace.

Thank you for your prayers, for you love and support. Seriously, thank you. you will never know the extent of what your love has done for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! Doctors... they take their sweet time, don't they? ;) (Really, love 'em.)
    Know that I am praying for you and for your family. It is hard to face the unknown. I recently read a talk by Jeffery R. Holland (heard in in my RS lesson first) from the January 2010 Ensign. It has brought me a lot of comfort, but to me, it speaks of repentance. But the part that stands out to me, for you, and others that I love that are having a hard time, is that he says, "Faith points us to the future." LOVE it!
    (Love you too!)

    ReplyDelete