Friday, July 6, 2012
anatomy lesson 101
We have been trying to get little man excited about potty training. We bought a special toilet for him, and underwear to match. We stocked the pantry with his favorite treats for when he sits and or pees on the toilet. He isn't interested. We tell him that big boys go potty on the toilet. He tells me he is mommy's big boy, and then runs away. We tell him that big boys don't wear diapers and when I convince him to finally put on underwear, he immediately asked for his diaper, and then went pee. His older brother has kindly taught him lots of words. Like "butt crack" and "wee wee" and "you can't touch my privates!" So this morning, I was minding my own business, taking um, a potty break and my little man comes strolling in like he owns the place, which, with his big brown eyes, he kind of does, and he looks at me and says "oh mommy you on the toilet. You wipin' your penis?" Um...I closed and locked the door and had a good laugh. Now, if I can just convince him that he is big enough to potty like everyone else, and that he doesn't want to wear diapers anymore, we will be heading down the diaper free highway of life. And hopefully without awkward questions from my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment