Sunday, February 17, 2013

jalapeno on my mind

I was minding my own business, really I was.

Making the brood dinner, see because I'm nice like that.

And I had a sudden itch, on my cheek.  It was innocent, really.  So I itched the itch.  It was nothing.  And now.

Now I have a huge red welt sporting a freckle on my cheek.

All because I was trying to be home maker-ish and make pineapple salsa and the jalapeno left it's spicy and apparently deadly juice on my finger nail.

In other news:

see this silly boy right there?  He has declared that he is no longer a BABY.  That's right folks.  Thanks to my friend who kindly lent me her 3 month old baby, my 3 1/2 year old has decided he is now a big boy.

If only I could convince him that big BOYS love wearing big boy underwear and not diapers.

He tells me every day, that YES he will underwear, but only if it's TOMORROW, to which I reply, but you said that yesterday.  And he tells me "I want some milk and some toast, no CRUST"

See, no winning with this one.

But can you blame him?  Look at that face! What is a mom to do?

DIET LIME COKE, PEOPLE.

That is how I survive.

And I will try not be so down...

It's the winter, I'll blame it on that.(I really do love my house...most of the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment