I have been working on a project for my mom's Christmas present the past three and a half days. I love, love, love, can i say, love, the fact that I can scrapbook on my computer! I hated the tradional way of scrapbooking..getting out all the things I would need out of my craft closet...paper, embellishments, glue, cutting board etc. It was such a pain to set it up, and it had to be on my dinning room table, because in a small house like mine, there is no room for the crafts...so, when I discovered the fact that i could actually scrapbook on the computer with Photoshop, I was thrilled! I had this idea for my mom's birthday..but didn't sit down to do it, so it has turned into a Christmas one..and I love my kits from shabbyprincess. I used the free kit, Plentiful found here and one of the kits I bought, Clementine, which is found here. I loved the colors, and for some reason, the blue really stood out to me..which is why this book will have a lot of blue. But I highly recommend Digital Scrapbooking. And you can find a lot of free kits on line..that's how I started. I love the fact that i can use these kits over and over and over again..you don't run out of paper! :) (fyi, if you want to see the entire album, you can check it out on my facebook page and leave a comment, let me know what you think! )



I love this!!! She will too. May I suggest that you give her a box of wrapped Kleenex first? ;)
ReplyDelete