Okay, so when I find a new song, or music artist that captures my imagination, or my emotions, I tend to listen to that song over and over and over again. I become a little obsessed with it. For instance the past three days I have been listening to the same four songs...M is loving me right now! All four songs have been featured on my favorite show, BONES. Love it. So, yeah, I might be a little obsessed but you should check out these songs...
I am officially going to blog-stalk you now. LOL! I miss you from Face Book (I had to cancel due to psychos)- and want to invite you to my family and or personal blog, (whichever you are interested in). They are both private, so if you want an invite, I'll just need your e-mail address. Hope you are doing well! Melissa (Burnett) Boyle
ReplyDeleteP.S. I have never watched Bones, but heard it was really good. What season are they on? Maybe I could get the episodes from Netflix and catch up. :)
ReplyDeleteblog stock me! :) My email address is emilyann128@gmail.com..
ReplyDeleteAnd Bones is on the sixth season, but you can watch seasons 1-5 online at Netflix!