Wednesday, January 19, 2011


this is my inspiration for this week. I just ordered this skirt from Anthropologie...it's mike's birthday present to me. (he just doesn't know that yet) I had ordered a skirt from another online store and it said it was my size, but the thighs do not lie, and it was not my size. And because I avoid the post office, I have yet to return the skirt. Maybe by summer I'll be able to squeeze into. If not, it will just be donated to my sister's closet. :) How are you guys doing??? I feel lonely out here in the blog world!

5 comments:

  1. That skirt is adorable! And you would look great in it too. I need to find some motivation like that for myself, I'm feeling rather discouraged lately. Probably why I haven't bothered with our weigh-ins. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt. Happy Birthday to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is cute. It will look awesome on you.
    Happy Birthday in a week and a day! PS I can't call you because my phone broke and that is where all my numbers are stored so you'll have to send my your phone # again.
    brilynnscott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it!!! Positive vibes Em.. positive vibes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right? I put all these things out there in "cyberspace" (I truly hate that word for some reason) and sometimes I wonder if anyone reads/sees them. Happy Birthday Girl. The skirt is very chic.

    ReplyDelete