Sunday, January 23, 2011
Update
Sometimes I love the internet..sometimes it is frustrating! So, went to the mail box yesterday, found a lovely brown parcel waiting for me. Went home excited, because it was my skirt, I was already planning my church outfit..shoes, shirt, hair..got home, opened said parcel...purple hues were exploding before my eyes..and buttons and collar. Wait a minute, I didn't order a purple dress! Opened it to make sure. Purple. This was not my skirt. Someone had messed up and it wasn't me! So, needless to say, the purple dress, although I'm sure someone out there thinks it is a beautiful, cute dress, is now making it's way back from whence it came, and hopefully I will receive my skirt sometime in the next week or two..so that is twice now that I have ordered something highly anticipated only to be dashed! But in other news, in the mail that day was also a very lard envelope with two beautiful hot pads from Tiffany...I would so recommend her etsy shop, found here..I am going to order some for my pops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment